**WINTER UPDATE** The outdoor hot tub is maintained through Silver Creek Lodge and partnering property management companies. During the winter, when temperatures drop to -20 or more, the hot tub will be closed for the safety of all guests. This is a policy that is strictly in place and our of our hands, so please be mindful that upon arrival if the temperatures drop below -20 the hot tub will be closed.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to ensure your full experience of the treatment booked. Unfortunately no matter how late you arrive, your treatment will conclude at the scheduled time and full charges will apply. This is necessary to ensure that the next guests’ appointment is not affected. If arriving late, your treatment will be customized to accommodate the remaining time.
- Our spa amenities include an outdoor hot pool in a beautifully landscaped zen garden, and are complimentary to those guests having a minimum 1 hr. Massage/Facial or Body Treatment. We recommend arriving a minimum of 30-40 minutes prior to the start of your treatment to enjoy the full benefits of the hot pool. Our facilities are co-ed so please remember your bathing suit
- Please be mindful in arriving on time. Unfortunately all treatments end at the scheduled time regardless of the start time.
- For those guests having any manicure or pedicure treatments, please keep in mind that your polish will be freshly painted and requires hours to dry completely. Therefore we do not recommend using our spa amenities post treatment, but rather before. We also recommend to bring your own flip flop sandals to allow you to get on with your day after your pedicures (of course we would love to have you stay and relax with us as well).
SPA ETIQUETTE & AMBIENCE
The spa is an environment of peace and tranquility. Therefore we kindly request that you do not bring children to the spa. In order to ensure a tranquil environment to all guests please be mindful of the following:
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we respectfully request that you refrain from bringing children to the spa.
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we respectfully request that you refrain from bringing any large food items or alcohol to the spa. We understand that some of our spa packages may take up to 5 hours to experience and most guests will need to replenish their appetite at some point during the day. A light snack is acceptable and may be consumed in between appointments if necessary. Please however be considerate of any strong smells and allergy common foods (no nuts, hot food, etc). Should you need an adequate meal between your spa package, please inform us of any health concerns related to this issue or preference and we would be happy to book a break in between your spa package for you to go and enjoy a full lunch outside the spa. Please note that the restaurant in the hotel is only open for dinner, so you may need to plan to either drive or walk into town to many of the great restaurants.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from conversations on your cell phones and turn your cell phones off to avoid disruption of treatments.
- Please keep your conversations and voices to a minimum as sound travels through the spa and may interfere with other services being enjoyed in another room.
- Our treatments are designed for adults and not conducive to children. Guests must be 16 years or older to experience spa treatments. We ask that those guests between the ages of 16-18 be accompanied by and adult to sign for consent of a minor.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in the spa. We are not licensed to allow guests to have open liquor in the spa.
- Please inform us of any health conditions at the time of booking your appointment. These include, high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies or pregnancy and any other health contraindications.
- If there are any contraindications that may conflict with or affect the treatments booked, an alternative service will be recommended and/or the service will be customized to ensure the health and safety or both client and practitioner.
- Please refrain from drinking alcohol before your treatments. Consumption of alcohol before, during and directly after spa treatments is not recommended.
Our spa is a unique and customized one on one experience. Treatments rooms and therapist times are reserved especially for you. Therefore, we require the following to guarantee your booking.
- All bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit card number and expiry date, or a gift certificate number.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for any modifications to treatments and/or cancellations to avoid a 50% service charge to the credit card information given at the time of booking.
- For group bookings of 6 or more we require a minimum of 5 days notice for any modification on services or cancellations to avoid a 50% service charge.
It is important to us that our guests understand when we charge 50% for the policy stated above, is to compensate in part the service providers who have lost income due to untimely cancellations.
- Gratuities are customary and greatly appreciated!
- A gratuity of 15% will be added to all services when a group of 6 or more is booked in for spa treatments.
GIFT CERTIFICATES AS PAYMENT
- If you are using a Gift Certificate to pay for your spa visit, it MUST be presented at the time of paying for your service. Unfortunately if you have forgotten or misplaced the Gift Certificate then an alternative form of payment must be made and your Gift Certificate will remain valid for a future visit.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash and Gift Cards.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice.